The Cedar Cottage is a charming 80 year old cabin tucked under old growth trees. Renovated to provide modern day conveniences it retains some original features such as cove ceilings, Lilliputian like doorways and old fashioned gas stove (fireplace)... it abounds in rustic charm and quirkiness. It has wonderful views of Mt Cheam and the the Miami River at it's back door and boasts a semi private backyard space. This cottage is the perfect choice for young families.
Cedar Cottage amenities include:
- Fully self contained private cottage
- Views of the Miami River from each room
- Old rounded ceilings, wood floor
- Private backyard with picnic table
- Master bedroom with Queen bed and duvet.
- Ensuite 2 piece "water closet" bathroom in master bedroom
- Small 2nd bedroom with double bed
- Main bathroom with single soaker tub & shower
- Free parking
- Free WiFi
- Complimentary soap & shampoo
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Cast iron gas fireplace
- Cozy chaise sectional
- Air conditioner (Seasonal, July-August)
- 39" Smart TV with access to Netflix and Amazon movies with your account.
- Well equipped full kitchen with double sink, fridge/freezer, stove, microwave, slow cooker, electric hand mixer, blender, coffee maker, kettle, toaster, pots, pans, dishes, cutlery, utensils, wine glasses, glasses, mugs, etc.
- Complimentary coffee, tea, cream & sugar
- We do not have rollaway beds, cots or cribs.